About the Workshop
For Pregnant Couples and Parents of Infants and Toddlers
Prepare yourself for life with your baby and discover how to be the best parenting team possible. In a relaxed and supportive environment with a trained facilitator, learn how to strengthen your relationship with your partner and foster your baby's development during this new and challenging time in your life.
Create a caring and nurturing atmosphere in your home and learn to cope with conflict in a positive way. This workshop, developed by renowned relationship experts, Drs. John and Julie Gottman, helps to prepare you for the most important and rewarding job you will ever have, raising a child.
Learn Parenting & Relationship Skills That Will Last a Lifetime
Learn how to:
- Stay connected with your partner
- Strengthen your friendship, intimacy and conflict regulation skills
- Interact with your baby in a positive way
- Keep both parents involved
- Deal with conflict successfully